Sunday 28 August 2016

SAME-DAY ALTERNATE POLICY will be posted if available timeslots are fully claimed

Tour will usually play 2 cities per week, occasionally 1 or 3 cities. Cast and crew typically travel in charter buses from city to city. To play RYDER, the leader of the Paw Patrol, an active/heroic 10 year-old-boy. RYDER adopted each of the pups and trained them to be part of the PAW Patrol.
_

Monica:
Before when he smoked cigs he was fun and loving and whenever he felt his temper rising, he would excuse himself and go outside for a smoke.
(28 August 2016)

Monica:
In that two years he has gotten fired from a steady job, split up with my mom, gotten into numerous fights in traffic or at the bar and has distanced himself from our family.
(28 August 2016)

Monica:
I am sixteen now and he hasn't smoked for about two years.
(28 August 2016)

Monica:
My dad has a temper that seems to get him in trouble a lot like fights and arguing etc.
(28 August 2016)

Monica:
So my dad used to smoke cigarettes when I was little until I was about 13 or 14. Never excessivly just about three or four cigs a day or whenever he was trying to calm down.
(28 August 2016)

Carlena:
The guy I like stopped talking to me, so should I talk to him? Or should I just move on?
(28 August 2016)

Carlena:
Every time I see him, I want to run up to him, but I know I shouldn't.
(28 August 2016)

Carlena:
But I miss our conversations so much, and I really want to know why we stopped talking.
(28 August 2016)

Carlena:
My mom tells me that he should talk to me first, since he is the guy, and if he really likes me, he would make more of an effort to show it.
(28 August 2016)

Carlena:
He hasn't made an effort to talk.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment