Tuesday 30 August 2016

But he was not to be deterred in his quest for true love

Rather than wallowing in regret, he plastered posters around her home town in a bit to find her. More incredibly, his plan worked. The posters were put up on every bus stop in Filton Avenue and Horfield during the day on Monday. Incredibly she got in touch, and they are now going to meet up.
_

Rolanda:
What s a good answer (besides studying) to tell your mom when she constantly asks you what your doing on the internet during summer vacation?
(30 August 2016)

Rolanda:
I don t use mines for similar reasons.
(30 August 2016)

Rolanda:
And I don t want to tell her I sometimes watch youtube videos because she ll say I m wasting my time.
(30 August 2016)

Rolanda:
She s kinda strict on what we do on the internet to the point that my sister has literally blocked her on facebook.
(30 August 2016)

Rolanda:
A friend of my sister s used tumblr and killed herself and now my mom thinks that site has a bunch of weird people on it.
(30 August 2016)

Rolanda:
I can t keep using studying as something of what I m doing,even if that s what I am doing sometimes(wanna get study ahead since my brain is the size of a peanut). I can t tell her I go on sites like twitter and tumblr. especially tumblr.
(30 August 2016)

Caroyln:
What is bdsm?
(30 August 2016)

Rosaura:
Should I give up on Asian girls? I'm black american!?
(30 August 2016)

Rosaura:
How can I face my fear to approach one beautiful Asian girl at my school?
(30 August 2016)

Rosaura:
How can I win an Asian girl's heart with autism?
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment