Monday 29 August 2016

Are you getting into your workshop and making things in this horrible hot weather?

Unfortunately, in the 2 hours since I wrote that she's been re-admitted. I really hope she is feeling better soon. The Ottawa region has been really hot this summer too. I have a lots of new cosmetic ideas I want to try, but doesn't dare turn on the oven.
_

Annetta:
He also like to cozy up to her and hold her hand when he knows I'll notice.
(28 August 2016)

Annetta:
I've heard he's cussed at her verbally and through text, he once told her his ex was better than her, and from what I can tell he seems like an overall prick.
(28 August 2016)

Annetta:
She is in a relationship now with this guy and I don't think he's right for her.
(28 August 2016)

Annetta:
There is this girl that I've liked for a very long time and she's returned the feeling but we've never dated, but I still care about her.
(28 August 2016)

Son:
Why does my barely (I must add) older sister claim to remember the day I was born?
(28 August 2016)

Son:
Yes, she has been bossy for as long as I could remember.
(28 August 2016)

Son:
Sounds like the age gap isn't large enough to be dominant, so must magnify it to make it appear larger than it actually is.
(28 August 2016)

Son:
I think this is a dominant older sibling thing.
(28 August 2016)

Son:
Our younger sister is 2 years, 8.5 months younger than me, yet I don't even remember the day she was born.
(28 August 2016)

Son:
She claims to remember the day I was born, yet does not claim to remember anything else during the following year-and-a-half.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment