Monday 29 August 2016

One such proposal calls for a 35-story subterranean groundscraper

Its subterranean location would also give the building greater stability in the face of earthquakes. New subterranean programs are more typically the products of adaptive reuse, turning existing voids toward new purposes. Some of these idle spaces are perfect candidates for the right kind of reuse.
_

Illa:
Junior in college and no friends?
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
I just hate having to eat alone, its just embarrassing since I'm an upperclassman... I really need to enjoy life..I understand I come to school for an education but I shouldn't hate my life in the process.
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
I am in about 3 clubs but no one really talks to me outside of those clubs even though I am so nice and friendly.
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
It seems like no one wants to be my friend.
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
It just saddens me seeing everyone on social media having fun and I'm not.
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
The weekends consist of me going back to the library and doing homework all day and hopefully getting everything done so I can watch a movie or something before I go to bed.
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
A lot of friends have moved off campus or went separate ways... I usually burn out every week by Wednesday or Thursday with my work load.
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
I had friends freshman year but they dwindle down every year.
(28 August 2016)

Illa:
Every year I feel so hopeless about coming back to school because I have nothing to look forward to.
(28 August 2016)

Ronnie:
How should I go about getting her back? I have changed. How do I show her now? How long do I wait?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment