Sunday 28 August 2016

The your latest website leaves most other sites for dead

The site you see here is the result of a lot of Starbucks-fuelled, two-fingered typing. I still have the desire to build and improve it. The guides on this site will show you how to transform your body. Nothing I write should be construed as medical advice, nor is it meant to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
_

Flo:
I wonder if my lack of sex drive is because it doesn't feel good for me and I have finally just let it get to me.
(27 August 2016)

Flo:
I don't feel much physically from sex and never have with anyone, but only recently has that started to really bother me for some reason.
(27 August 2016)

Flo:
We only see each other every couple of weeks at the moment, and it's got to the point where I feel stressed about seeing him as I know the sex thing will be an issue.
(27 August 2016)

Flo:
We have never really had loads of sex, but at the moment it's none existent.
(27 August 2016)

Flo:
I've been with my boyfriend for almost 9 months.
(27 August 2016)

Valeri:
It is normal to feel sad when I found out my crush is getting married?
(27 August 2016)

Valeri:
I'm not jealous either; just sad & mad at myself cause I obsess over people; looking up interviews of them on youtube all the time & downloading pictures of them etc... Fanboy stuff.
(27 August 2016)

Valeri:
Thing is, I don't even want to get married in life, but it still made me sad.
(27 August 2016)

Valeri:
Well today I saw a picture of her BF proposing to her.
(27 August 2016)

Valeri:
She modeled as Lara Croft before which is a major reason why she has been my crush.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment