Sunday 28 August 2016

What is it about these two writers that has captured so many Christians?

Tolkien, you probably know the name Joseph Pearce. If you live anywhere near Nashville, you should definitely come. Lewis, including biographies and analyses of their great fantasy stories. Why are they equally beloved among Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox?
_

Angelique:
I m not sure if she recognizes me.
(28 August 2016)

Angelique:
I recognize this girl from a while ago and I really want to talk to her because I think that she is really cute.
(28 August 2016)

Theda:
Whats a funny finsta name!?
(28 August 2016)

Theda:
I want my finsta name to be funny and my name is Trinity but i cant think of anything that sounds good with my name.
(28 August 2016)

Young:
Why do a lot of girl rock back and forth when talking to me?
(28 August 2016)

Young:
I would see it a lot, where when I would talk to a girl, they would look down smile a little bit and talk obviously nervous.
(28 August 2016)

Christopher:
Thinkin about killing someone?
(28 August 2016)

Vita:
17 dating a 35 year old?
(28 August 2016)

Vita:
So should I keep talking to him?
(28 August 2016)

Emelia:
I'm nervous and I just wanted some advice or to hear what you think?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment