Tuesday 30 August 2016

I think if you Google my name it even suggests it

I figured I could move to Atlanta, join a few bands, and slowly start piecing my life back together. Of course, I would never have that kind of luck. The 35-hour drive turned into a 45-hour drive. By the time I was on my third day, I was still west of the Mississippi.
_

Crysta:
I recently found a new guy I've been talking to and in starting to develop feelings for him.
(29 August 2016)

Crysta:
We broke up because he cheated on me.
(29 August 2016)

Crysta:
I've realized he just made me feel worthless, made me have low self esteem, and just mentally and emotionally abused me.
(29 August 2016)

Crysta:
So my now ex boyfriend and I were together for 2 and half years.
(29 August 2016)

Juan:
Why don t I want my brother to have a girlfriend?
(29 August 2016)

Juan:
Why is this happening and how do I get over it?
(29 August 2016)

Juan:
He s got this girlfriend and they re really into each other.
(29 August 2016)

Juan:
I m in highschool and my brother just started college.
(29 August 2016)

Fredericka:
My girlfriend is having 3 guys over to do a group project what do I do?
(29 August 2016)

Fredericka:
The problem is those 3 boys always make up stuff about me to her and she seems to always believe them.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment