Tuesday 30 August 2016

The technique that evolved to create sharp stone is now called lithic reduction

Some early toolmakers may also have used what was left of the stone block to make axe heads. Other tools were produced using blades made my knapped flint or obsidian, a type of naturally occurring glass. Others are fighting with technological changes: companies like Microsoft, Bosch, Toyota, and Intel.
_

Dorotha:
My father got angry and bought an airplane ticket to Korea.
(30 August 2016)

Dorotha:
But on the 6th day, the phone went black, and I couldn't hear the alarm, and woke up at 9am.
(30 August 2016)

Dorotha:
On the first day, I woke up at 9. I promised to wake up at 7am from that day, and I did.
(30 August 2016)

Dorotha:
That wasn't a big deal, and I agreed.
(30 August 2016)

Dorotha:
Anyways, last week, my dad told me to start waking up at 7am.
(30 August 2016)

Dorotha:
For example, when I was 12, he left me in the middle of nowhere during a road trip because I was complaining about the food and the car.
(30 August 2016)

Dorotha:
Now my dad is one of those dads who is loving one minute, and at the next minute, he suddenly hates you and takes drastic action.
(30 August 2016)

Dorotha:
I'll probably go to a pretty good college, or a decent one with lots of financial aid.
(30 August 2016)

Dorotha:
I have a 3.6 gpa, 2200 sat, and a bunch of extracurricular.
(30 August 2016)

Dorotha:
I'm a 17 year old guy in America who is applying to colleges right now.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment