Monday 29 August 2016

This is one of the most important factors about Part 107 training for me

The course is put together by Jason Schappert. Schappert is a pilot, author of 8 aviation flight training books and flight instructor. The course is an online website accessible via your individual login. The site is extremely easy to use. I opted to not mark those lessons complete so I would give them a second listen.
_

Marlana:
Well my best friend is a guy thats 17 and im 14 hes a long distance friend that my family doesnt know about, but ive known him for 3 years and his parents are kicking him out and he has no where else to go.
(28 August 2016)

Alyse:
How do i report a rape that happend a week ago?
(28 August 2016)

Alyse:
Also we are close to the end of the month and her period hasent come yet.
(28 August 2016)

Alyse:
But how do i start the case if its already been a week long since the incident.
(28 August 2016)

Alyse:
Well i know who they are i have the pictures of them and the school they both go to.
(28 August 2016)

Alyse:
She told me her mom knew and got mad at her instead of the boy's.
(28 August 2016)

Alyse:
She told me she was at her moms house in her room she kissed one boy then they both eventually gang up on her and hold her down, but only one boy did penetrate her.
(28 August 2016)

Alyse:
Talking about two boys rapping her.
(28 August 2016)

Alyse:
I found a conversation with one of her distant cousin's.
(28 August 2016)

Alyse:
So i find out my niece (13) got forsed and presured to have sex.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment