Sunday 28 August 2016

Rea all the instructions carefully and thoroughly

No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending the Interview. Other allowances may also be given to recruited candidates as per their qualification and performance. So, you need to give your best in Interview for selection. No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the Interview.
_

Kum:
(Ladies Advice) Why Does My Ex Give Me a Serious look when she see me?
(27 August 2016)

Kum:
Im really built so idk because theres not a lot of guys at the gym thats well built like I am, its catches her attention or what.
(27 August 2016)

Kum:
I mean she threw me off the bus and used me for attention so why would she care that I dont talk to her.
(27 August 2016)

Kum:
My ex crush always give me a serious look when she sees me at the gym.
(27 August 2016)

Cindy:
Are there girls out there that ever just hangout around their house naked if they don't have to be anywhere?
(27 August 2016)

Cindy:
Like if they get up in the morning and don't have to be anywhere, are there girls out there who'll just hangout around their place naked until they decide to go out somewhere?
(27 August 2016)

China:
Why am I only attracted to MUCH older women?
(27 August 2016)

China:
Does anyone know why I might be attracted to them?
(27 August 2016)

China:
I've never been in a relationship, because the older ladies are too scared of getting in trouble.
(27 August 2016)

China:
I hate when my friends tell me that I will someday be attracted to someone of my own age.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment