Tuesday 30 August 2016

UC finished the season ranked tenth in both national polls

The Utica men's hockey team led the nation in home attendance for the tenth consecutive season last year. In 15 home dates, 52,738 fans came through the turnstiles at the Utica Memorial Auditorium. This season Utica College will also partner with Mohawk Valley Garden for ticket sales operations.
_

Willia:
He didnt finish bc it hurt but Im overthinking but since it was my first time im freaking out.
(30 August 2016)

Willia:
Im on birth control and he used a condom but what if it broke or slipped or something.
(30 August 2016)

Willia:
I lost my virginity and Im so paranoid about it.
(30 August 2016)

Markita:
Hello ? Are u guys okay today?
(30 August 2016)

Marceline:
How to move on from an abusive relationship?
(30 August 2016)

Marceline:
I'm so numb, I feel like crying, but I always try to stop before the tears pour down.
(30 August 2016)

Lyla:
Should I start being rude to people?
(30 August 2016)

Lyla:
So should I start being rude since all women only go for bad boys and guys who treat them like dirt?
(30 August 2016)

Lyla:
Women show no interest in me at all They just use me.
(30 August 2016)

Lyla:
The same thing applies when I'm being nice to women like being a gentleman it gets me nowhere.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment