Monday 29 August 2016

People keep asking me for the tricks I use to get so much done

A literary agent recently asked little ol' me for advice on how to streamline her social media. An author asked how I get so much done. I'm working on the book right now, and I need YOUR help. Please Tell me where you struggle so I can share the trick or hack that will make your life easier.
_

Paulina:
And you start to fall for her, would you avoid her?
(28 August 2016)

Paulina:
If you and the girl are good friends too, but she's unfortunately your best friend's ex girlfriend.
(28 August 2016)

Malvina:
Can't get over ex after 2 years?
(28 August 2016)

Malvina:
I just want to know what others would do in this situation because I feel pathetic that I can't be with someone new and I'm not over this.
(28 August 2016)

Malvina:
I'm considering cutting ties with my friends because every time I go out with them and he's there, I either end up being miserable or drinking too much to mask the pain.
(28 August 2016)

Malvina:
Every guy I've gotten close to, I lose interest.
(28 August 2016)

Malvina:
I'm still single, am casually dating, but I still feel empty.
(28 August 2016)

Malvina:
Problem is we have the same group of friends and I feel like seeing him with her is prolonging my healing.
(28 August 2016)

Malvina:
We were hooking up for about 9 months after the breakup and then out of nowhere he has a new girlfriend.
(28 August 2016)

Malvina:
My ex and I broke up two years ago.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment