Wednesday 30 November 2016

YouTube is seeing consistent growth almost every month as it nears Facebook volume

Therefore approximately 61% of the total Australian population is an active monthly user on Facebook. However the type of the engagement on the site is totally different to that of Facebook. Twitter has been stagnant in user growth over the past 2 years. On a personal note I have deleted my Foursquare and Swarm accounts.
_

Rosalva:
Since they got it, it's been bothering the dogs, knocking down pictures and plants, and it's making me crazy.
(29 November 2016)

Rosalva:
We already have two dogs and I told my parents so many times not to get a cat because of that or otherwise I would have been fine with them getting a cat.
(29 November 2016)

Rosalva:
So when my parents got a cat to get rid of mice we had, I freaked.
(29 November 2016)

Rosalva:
I have depression and anxiety and can get upset very easily sometimes.
(29 November 2016)

Shay:
Did you boyfriend get you pregnant, now he won't pay child support, yet has enough money for a new electronic gadget.??
(29 November 2016)

Shay:
What are you going to do, to get money out of him, pay for the baby....girl next door is going through this....
(29 November 2016)

Chasity:
Uncomfortable around gay friend?
(29 November 2016)

Chasity:
TLDR: I have a gay friend who is getting etoo friendly but gets mad when I tell him I don t like it.
(29 November 2016)

Chasity:
He s a good friend but recently I ve started to notice he is getting a little too friendly and has a lot more invested in our friendship than I do.
(29 November 2016)

Chasity:
He claims that it s just his way of showing how he appreciates me as a friend, but no one else in my life does this.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment