Wednesday 30 November 2016

The table looks less useful from a user perspective

This includes information about the vulnerability, affected software, severity ratings, deployment information and more. Update : An update added options to display details, severity and impact as well. This eliminates the need for companies and individuals to use screen-scraping or other methods to obtain update information.
_

Mirella:
He said he had sex before but of coarse he wont tell me who.
(29 November 2016)

Mirella:
He the hottest guy in class i see him at school i guess were kinda friends but hes rude to me sometimes, he sits kinda close to me but he has a girlfriend.
(29 November 2016)

Dimple:
Wife snores really loud when she sleeps?
(29 November 2016)

Caitlyn:
What to say to a friend who's parent just died?
(29 November 2016)

Caitlyn:
What do I even say to her to atleast let her know how much this sucks?
(29 November 2016)

Caitlyn:
I've never had to comfort a friend like this before and I'm at a total loss for words.
(29 November 2016)

Caitlyn:
I can't even imagine how she's feeling right now but I just don't have the right words to tell her how devastated I am.
(29 November 2016)

Caitlyn:
She's only 16 and he was only 45 and everyone is still in complete shock.
(29 November 2016)

Caitlyn:
My family was very close with her family a few years ago.
(29 November 2016)

Caitlyn:
Yesterday my Friend tragically lost her Dad out of nowhere to a work accident.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment