Monday 28 November 2016

They are now one of the most emerging team at this moment

They are one of the associate members of the ICC, played their first One Day International match in 2006 against England. They have played 101 ODI matches, among them won 45 matches, lost 47 matches, no results 6 matches and 3 matches has tied. Partners are the following level of group beneath those that play Test cricket.
_

Rachael:
But that seems like it would sound really creepy though.
(28 November 2016)

Rachael:
Next time I see her (IF i see her again) I d like to say something to her, maybe tell her how gorgeous she is.
(28 November 2016)

Rachael:
She s REALLY pretty and she seems a little flirty.
(28 November 2016)

Rachael:
And the last 2 times, there was this girl there.
(28 November 2016)

Rachael:
Okay, so a little back-story, every once in a while, after work, I go to a nearby Wendy s.
(28 November 2016)

Natashia:
So, I have never been in an actual relationship... other than a very abusive one years ago. I recently started seeing this guy?
(28 November 2016)

Natashia:
I'm not sure it's because the only other relationship I have been in was mentally and emotionally abusive.. or if my mind is warning me to just let him go... I need suggestions... please help.
(28 November 2016)

Natashia:
I don't know what to do, I am getting depressed and my mind keeps making up these scenarios that make me want to scream.
(28 November 2016)

Natashia:
But since that day not a single text or call... And when I try to call him it goes straight to his voicemail.
(28 November 2016)

Natashia:
THEN he told me that he had to stay there until further notice, that same day however he did come to see me for 20 minutes... the day before thanksgiving he said he was flying home to see his family and kids... which I am all for.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment