Wednesday 30 November 2016

I also really like eating this dish as both a side dish and main course

Remove the polenta from the heat and stir in the butter and grated parmesan. Well, it should be as much as I love it. I really like the use of the root vegetables. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page.
_

Mira:
I hate myself for cheating on the love of my life.
(29 November 2016)

Nguyet:
First date and texting after?
(29 November 2016)

Nguyet:
Should i reply like thank you and ask how was your day?
(29 November 2016)

Nguyet:
He replied back have a great day as well.
(29 November 2016)

Nguyet:
Anyway this morning i messaged him good morning, i had a very good time and have a good day.
(29 November 2016)

Nguyet:
He picked me up took me to two different places and dropped me home and kissed me on the cheeks.
(29 November 2016)

Mathilde:
He and I made love and I felt a little less dirty after that... And now that I m alone, I just don t feel okay.
(29 November 2016)

Mathilde:
I saw John the Saturday after that.
(29 November 2016)

Mathilde:
I feel so dirty and horrible for doing this to the only man that is capable of loving me, I don t want him to know, I don t want to hurt him.
(29 November 2016)

Mathilde:
I can feel our connection, and our love.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment