Wednesday 30 November 2016

So why not bring a homemade gift to the next party?

This time of year is full of parties, fun, and celebration. Homemade gifts are truly special in that they show you really put some thought and care into it. Whenever I have a guests or party I go to your web and find the menu ideas. Watch Manjula teach mouthwatering appetizers, curries, desserts and many more, easy to make for all ages.
_

Sang:
In fact, he sent a really sweet message to me on thanksgiving so i'm really confused by his behavior on snapchat.
(29 November 2016)

Sang:
Ik we're good friends so it's not that he doesn't like me as a person.
(29 November 2016)

Sang:
However, i noticed that sometimes he takes a really long time to reply to me and doesn't open my snapchat but he replies to other ppl.
(29 November 2016)

Sang:
We're both on each other's best friends list and we snapchat every so often each day and have a streak going.
(29 November 2016)

Sang:
I snapchat this guy who I really really like - he's currently hooking up with someone else but they don't seem to be serious.
(29 November 2016)

Gary:
My parents are going to be 70 this year and the reality that one day there not going to be here is setting in. How can I deal with this?
(29 November 2016)

Gary:
I can't imagine life without them, they are my everything.
(29 November 2016)

Conception:
How do i flirt with him?
(29 November 2016)

Conception:
I'm a gay guy(i'm 15) and i have a crush on this boy (hes also gay and my age) and I see him once every week and we usually talk a bit and hes called us friends so how can i flirt with him to test to see if hes interested?
(29 November 2016)

Belva:
I am attracted to my teacher and I want to get to know him and see him more what should I do so he can notice me?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment