Tuesday 29 November 2016

Rodgers had targets open in the middle of the field on zone coverage several times on Sunday

But after a day to stew on it, I found a spark. As it stands now, Rodgers is like a Formula 1 race car driver trying to win a tractor pull. Rodgers knows this, so he is doing everything he possibly can to open up the field and get that part of his game back.
_

Kellee:
I think smoking is worse than lottery since lottery has no effects on health like smoking.
(29 November 2016)

Elizbeth:
Is there anyone who you talk to every day? Who are they?
(29 November 2016)

Elizbeth:
If you're a family person, there's probably a lot more than I have, actually, lol...
(29 November 2016)

Elizbeth:
So now I'm curious what everyone else's go-to person is when it comes to talking every day?
(29 November 2016)

Elizbeth:
He's a new friend though, and most of my new friendships tend to gas out at some point... I just hope we can remain friends for a while, even if we don't talk every day.
(29 November 2016)

Elizbeth:
He's the only person I've felt comfortable just having small talk with.
(29 November 2016)

Elizbeth:
It's casual, it's genuine, it's fun.
(29 November 2016)

Elizbeth:
I met him 4 months back and we've been talking every day as friends.
(29 November 2016)

Elizbeth:
That hasn't changed since we were born, actually.
(29 November 2016)

Jill:
They never actually went to mall.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment