Monday 28 November 2016

Make a space in your life for the glorious things you deserve

Freaks should remain at the circus, not in your apartment. At the time I did not realize the profound emotional magnitude that this experience had on my blueprint for dating and love. I chiefly seem to choose men with commitment, fidelity and substance abuse issues.
_

Quyen:
Is it normal that I think I might actually be okay if my future husband was to put me in that kind of a position and do that to me?
(28 November 2016)

Quyen:
I kind of enjoy the idea of someone taking me over their knee or leaning me over and just, spanking my bottom good and hard, so that it actually does hurt.
(28 November 2016)

Quyen:
So, I'm a girl (teens) and I've developed this weird almost fantasy about being spanked.
(28 November 2016)

Maribeth:
Why do women have fantasies of hunky muscular men but date fat men?
(28 November 2016)

Maribeth:
What's the point in dating a guy you aren't attracted to?
(28 November 2016)

Maribeth:
My sister has tons of pics of hunky men on her computer, but she's dating a fat guy and she even told me she thinks he's ugly, and she pictures hot men when he has sex with her.
(28 November 2016)

Maribeth:
Wouldn't you want to date what you are actually attracted to?
(28 November 2016)

Vannesa:
I need help making a really important decision. I'm 17 years old and 13 weeks pregnant I don't know weather to have an abortion or keep baby?
(28 November 2016)

Vannesa:
Please tell me your opinions not negative comments.
(28 November 2016)

Vannesa:
Giving it up for adoption is also something I've been thinking about.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment