Monday 28 November 2016

I have a few thoughts for you on how to survive the final four days

Not only are the gloves off, but the knives and bats are out. You may be in a discussion that turns into an argument, and then that argument gets heated. You will be happy you did and will ultimate win the debate regardless of what was said because you kept your cool.
_

Treasa:
I was wet enough and it was going in perfectly fine.
(27 November 2016)

Treasa:
It wasnt too painful but very annoying.
(27 November 2016)

Treasa:
Me and my boyfriend had sex today, and for some reason I could feel a burning sensation the whole time we did it.
(27 November 2016)

Mariel:
Or so he could talk to other people.
(27 November 2016)

Mariel:
It was if he was using this as his way to end things without looking like the bad guy.
(27 November 2016)

Mariel:
He gave me no time frame or hope.
(27 November 2016)

Mariel:
I feel like why did he tell me this and leave me to wonder while he pushes me away.
(27 November 2016)

Mariel:
That's what I've been doing but it hurts.
(27 November 2016)

Hiroko:
My wife wants an open relationship. What should I do?
(27 November 2016)

Hiroko:
There's this young man on her Facebook who I think she has a crush on...
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment