Monday 28 November 2016

Add 1 cup boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved

Add 1/2 cup of cold water and continue to stir. Remove 1/2 cup blue jello and add black gel paste for the pupil. Pour black Jello into greased small sphere molds, put into freezer 10 mins to solidify. In the bottom of a ball cake pan or round sphere pan, pour 3 tablespoons of blue jello and let partially solidify.
_

Silvana:
Thrilled about finally experiencing what everyone's been talking about.
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
I imagine what it would be like dating them, having my first boyfriend, and get excited about the prospect.
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
We text, we talk, I develop a little crush on them and soon enough they develop one on me.
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
It's happened quite a few times now.
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
That wouldn't be so odd if it weren't for the fact that I've been extremely close.
(28 November 2016)

Silvana:
I'm 16, and I've never had a boyfriend.
(28 November 2016)

Oretha:
What's the best way to handle it when the guy you're with can't get hard?
(28 November 2016)

Oretha:
What's the best thing to do so he doesn't get upset?
(28 November 2016)

Oretha:
Should I tell him it's no big deal?
(28 November 2016)

Oretha:
Should I just keep going until he stops me himself?
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment