Tuesday 29 November 2016

Once those panels went up the whole space just transformed

We all kept changing our minds on which animal we loved the most. Basically, you need a full roll for four panels on a wall. But once Renee figured the repeat out, she was off to the races. I was so excited to be working from home that day watching the progress.
_

Terisa:
Our long distance started to create doubt for the both of us, but I ended up moving to be closer after the breakup hoping that would mend things.
(29 November 2016)

Terisa:
A little background, my ex and I broke up about three months ago.
(29 November 2016)

Brittni:
Is my mom abusive, what should I do?
(29 November 2016)

Brittni:
I ve always wanted to call the cops too but I feel like that s gonna make it worse.
(29 November 2016)

Brittni:
One time she made him bleed from the corner of his eye.
(29 November 2016)

Brittni:
Then when my dad comes home, sometimes she just ends up yelling at him and hitting him a lot.
(29 November 2016)

Brittni:
But the thing is that my dad works a lot to give us what she can t.
(29 November 2016)

Brittni:
If he doesn t answer the phone, she takes out her anger on me and my siblings.
(29 November 2016)

Brittni:
When she gets mad at my dad, she makes us call him a bunch of times until he answers.
(29 November 2016)

Brittni:
Then the other is horrible, yells a lot, hits one of my family members, it s horrible basically.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment