Monday 28 November 2016

We did not even have too many products on the shelves

Let me tell you of the days of my youth. No, we did not have much on television. Our choices, from a capitalist, consumer perspective were limited. No mobile phones, no Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, blah blah blah. Phase Two of this process involved waiting for the reply, and attempting to read the scrawl.
_

Melanie:
So I just recently started working in a retail store about the same time as another guy.
(27 November 2016)

Lekisha:
I only asked her out because i wamt to get to know her better.
(27 November 2016)

Irmgard:
I feel like I m missing out.. am I?
(27 November 2016)

Irmgard:
The reason I use instagram is because you can cover everything bad about your life up as for snapchat you have to use everyday.
(27 November 2016)

Irmgard:
Because I see everyone around me wherever I go using it.
(27 November 2016)

Irmgard:
Am I missing out on an innovation and blowing my social life by not using it?
(27 November 2016)

Irmgard:
Yet everyone uses it and is supposed to have a really entertaining life.
(27 November 2016)

Irmgard:
I am a tiny bit photophobic after I broke my nose a year back.
(27 November 2016)

Irmgard:
I m insecure about the whole deal of my parents being split.
(27 November 2016)

Irmgard:
You re supposed to use it a lot in a day and im embarrassed of my personal life.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment