Saturday 26 November 2016

Our kids have been hearing about the election from every direction

Their school ballot has really fun issues. Next, the kids will register to vote during lunch. Finally, on Nov. 8 the kids will cast their votes, just like America. Of course, the kids need a proper voting booth, so we went to work. This is so easy, and took less than 1 hour.
_

Brittany:
What does it mean when a girl doesn't want to marry her long term boyfriend or have kids with him?
(26 November 2016)

Brittany:
It's just me she does this to by the way.
(26 November 2016)

Brittany:
That she doesn't want to marry or have kids with her guy and how she acts with me?
(26 November 2016)

Brittany:
And she's literally all over me and she's got 7 years on me.
(26 November 2016)

Brittany:
She's never been married and she's in her early 30s.
(26 November 2016)

Brittany:
My dad said it means that she doesn't truly love him.
(26 November 2016)

Brittany:
She doesn't want to marry him or have kids with him.
(26 November 2016)

Brittany:
Older chick at work is all over me and gives me signs daily that she's into me and she's got a boyfriend who she's been with for 6 years.
(26 November 2016)

Mollie:
I lied to my crush?
(26 November 2016)

Phyllis:
My boyfriend and I are having a communicating issue in our relationship?
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment