Wednesday 30 November 2016

None of these proposals relates exclusively or even mainly to national security

Your browser either doesn't support JavaScript or you have it turned off. Please enable JavaScript before you proceed. These revelations are timely, to say the least. They are all expansions of powers that would apply to all police agencies. The battle has been about what kind of legal protection this information should have.
_

Adeline:
I'm in the yearbook team and I'm kinda of a lonely there.
(29 November 2016)

Tatum:
If your gut says someone is into you, do you trust it?
(29 November 2016)

Tatum:
Do you think our gut is right most of the time?
(29 November 2016)

Tatum:
I do not normally assume everyone is into me, but sometimes I can tell a girl likes me even after making eye contact once or one conversation, while there have been times where the girl talked and laughed but I could tell she wasn't interested.
(29 November 2016)

Tatum:
I sometimes have that feeling a specific girl is into me.
(29 November 2016)

Wanita:
My girlfriend cheated on me! Help!?
(29 November 2016)

Freddie:
Is this girl bi?
(29 November 2016)

Samira:
My girlfriend is an embarrassment and I don't want to be seen with her?
(29 November 2016)

Samira:
How do I make it clear to her that she is a low class embarrassment and she is not allowed to meet my friends and family?
(29 November 2016)

Samira:
Yet she's now wanting to hold hands in public and trying to get me to introduce her to my friends and family.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment