Tuesday 29 November 2016

Our school tends to have this way of our PE running

The girls, however, rarely participate. I have noticed that most of the girls stand around and gossip or act like they don't care. It seems like a gender thing to me. The guys want to look athletic and be the best, in fact, many of the guys take things too far and get too competitive.
_

Lala:
I sent nudes at 13?
(28 November 2016)

Cristina:
How do I tell this girl my real age online?
(28 November 2016)

Cristina:
I know that she will probably not trust me, or maybe even break off our friendship.
(28 November 2016)

Cristina:
I know I should't have done it in the first place, and she's the only one I've ever lied to.
(28 November 2016)

Cristina:
But she confessed way sooner, I haven't yet because I'm an idiot.
(28 November 2016)

Cristina:
She also lied about her age, and said she was older.
(28 November 2016)

Cristina:
I'm 15 now, but she doesn't know.
(28 November 2016)

Cristina:
When I first talked to her I lied about my age because I was an idiot.
(28 November 2016)

Cristina:
So I have known her for over 2 years.
(28 November 2016)

Carin:
What are his feelings twords me???? Does he like or hate me because I can't tell???
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment