Tuesday 29 November 2016

There are two different possible kinds of deduction from what fits us

But Scotus does not think that any of the specific commands in the second table can be deduced from this. There is a deduction of a presumption in two cases, but in no case is there a deduction of an absolute prohibition. A second point is more important.
_

Danica:
My parents are usually out from10:00 PM - 2 or 3:00 AM, my older sister sleeps heavy, and little brother passes out in parent's room.
(28 November 2016)

Danica:
It's good to sit on the rooftop and just inhale the crisp, cool night air, looking at the sky and distant glowing cities and buildings, forgetting about the same grey world on the ground.
(28 November 2016)

Genevive:
I am so excited for new school and I cant sleep. What should I do?
(27 November 2016)

Genevive:
I am 16 yo and I know I'm childish but Please help.
(27 November 2016)

Cheryl:
What would they be?
(27 November 2016)

Cheryl:
My dad's mother's brother is married to my dad's sister's husband's sister and they have a great grandchild what is that child to my child?
(27 November 2016)

Shawn:
Why do hookers tell me im cute?
(27 November 2016)

Shawn:
Even before i pay them hookers tell me im cute good looking and even after we are done they ask me why im seeing hookers and that i look like i could get a girl.
(27 November 2016)

Nickie:
How can I make out at school and not get caught? (7th grade)?
(27 November 2016)

Nickie:
The hallways are guarded by at least one teacher every in between period and the school is filled with snitches is it even possible to make out?
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment