Wednesday 30 November 2016

Melt cooking fat in a skillet over medium-high heat

The stuffing in the squash is sweetened with apples and dried cranberries, and made savory with onions, garlic and celery. The cooked squash offers a creamy, soft starch that replaces the bread. This recipe includes dried cranberries. Place the squash halves open side down on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the flesh is soft.
_

Odette:
Should I go up and talk to her even though we have never talked to each other before?
(29 November 2016)

Odette:
Also do you think it would be weird if I randomly went up to her and started talking to her?
(29 November 2016)

Odette:
I really need help please tell me what I should say.
(29 November 2016)

Odette:
I don't just want to go up to her and say Hi my name is so so and then the conversation would be dead.
(29 November 2016)

Odette:
I don't know where they sit at lunch so I think I would only be able to talk to her in the line at first.
(29 November 2016)

Odette:
She is usually by herself or with one of her friends in the lunch line.
(29 November 2016)

Odette:
I wanted to go and talk to her last year but I never did.
(29 November 2016)

Odette:
I was looking around at my lunch and I saw this girl, we had the same class last year but we don't have any classes together this year.
(29 November 2016)

Odette:
So I thought I would try to be more social.
(29 November 2016)

Odette:
I sit alone at lunch and I really don't like it.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment