Tuesday 29 November 2016

Give us the vital-statistics if you want to make it into this newsletter

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for coming. Do you like authentic advice and guidance? Are you a startup in a race against time to create a workable MVP? It could be time to turn to Whyable. The Whyable team speaks PHP, Ruby, Python, and Java. They build apps for iOS, HTML5 and possess the skills to build in API functionality.
_

Jill:
So long story short me and my mom got in to a fight I sweared a tiny bit and she got really mad.
(29 November 2016)

Nadene:
Has anyone here successfully been friends with an ex (not because of kids)?
(29 November 2016)

Mira:
I regret hurting him, But I feel like I'm losing myself in the process?
(29 November 2016)

Mira:
I even gave him my virginity to see if he would love me more.
(29 November 2016)

Mira:
I've done everything to make it work and he always portrays my effort is not making anything better.
(29 November 2016)

Mira:
I feel so depressed because I am doing everything to make it work.
(29 November 2016)

Mira:
I'm not putting a time limit on healing but, for him to want to stay with me I feel like what he is doing is not helping our relationship.
(29 November 2016)

Mira:
I cheated like 5 months ago, which he still holds over my head.
(29 November 2016)

Mira:
He still thinks about what happened.
(29 November 2016)

Mira:
But I feel like he's not helping the process of us getting back to that place of happiness because he refuses to look forward, but instead remains in the past.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment