Tuesday 29 November 2016

The Oakland Raiders have a deep bench when it comes to the o-line

A QB or an RB are only as good as their o-line, as often demonstrated in this 2016 season. When betting on NFL games, there are too many statistics to use. Coming up with a pick can be difficult when you have to sift through the sea of meaningless statistics.
_

Dahlia:
I fear she is going to want to travel with me as my lover yet still continue to see this guy.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
I noticed from Facebook she has been hanging out with this guy over the weekend at it appears they had a great time.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
It's been 72 hours since that phone call and she says she still has to think about it.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
She said she needed some time to think things over though.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
In fact she even suggested we both travel together to Canada or someplace.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
She said she has begun seeing someone casually but still has strong feelings for me and would strongly consider me coming to visit.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
Then at the beginning of this month I noticed that she was becoming slightly more distant and so I confessed my love for her and I said I would like to see her again in California.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
We got super flirty and it was obvious we still have strong feelings for each other.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
First on snapchat, then on the phone.
(28 November 2016)

Dahlia:
A couple months ago we started talking again.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment