Tuesday 29 November 2016

The news comes as the retailer announced a 91 per cent decline in first-quarter profits

Yes you've read it loud and clear. And who would say no for their products? But definitely, you might noticed some changes like focusing on M&S Food Stores. We lived in England for 3 years and would shop there. I've never been to this store myself, but I do like some of the clothes pictures above.
_

Kathi:
I've only kissed women when we were both drunk and they were the ones that came on to me.
(28 November 2016)

Kathi:
In fact i've only dated one girl and that didn't last a full month.
(28 November 2016)

Kathi:
Plus, I am nervous about getting a girlfriend since I have never fully had a serious relationship.
(28 November 2016)

Kathi:
I don't know how to meet people, and I have social anxiety so it's hard for me to just walk up to people and start talking and when I can, carrying the conversation is hard and i get nervous that i look desperate.
(28 November 2016)

Kathi:
I have some frineds right now but I want to be able to meet many new people.
(28 November 2016)

Kathi:
I'm planning on moving within the next year and I am nervous on how to meet new people.
(28 November 2016)

Carrie:
Should I text a girl I met on my birthday (while pretty drunk)?
(28 November 2016)

Carrie:
My question is, would it be ok if I texted her to set up a date?
(28 November 2016)

Carrie:
He didn't do anything with her and he told her he wasn't available, but he assumes his wife would look at it bad.
(28 November 2016)

Carrie:
The other girl liked my friend but he told her a few times that he was not available but they kept talking.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment