Tuesday 29 November 2016

Here are some tips for keeping your commercial refrigerator at the ideal temperature setting

Temperature settings will depend on the items you are selling in your food service establishment. Meat, dairy and deli items will require different levels of refrigeration in order to remain safe for public consumption. This process can be delayed or even halted altogether, though, when a mistake is made or a mechanical malfunction occurs.
_

Shery:
I don't know if he cares about me or not, so it might be better if I kick him out of my life.
(28 November 2016)

Sheryll:
Weird I was turned on seeing my girlfriend (20) have sex with a guy in his 60s?
(28 November 2016)

Mavis:
I have a crush and I can't help it?
(28 November 2016)

Mavis:
I'm planning on placing my book on his desk so he has to talk to me when he returns it.
(28 November 2016)

Mavis:
How can I get him to come and talk to me?
(28 November 2016)

Mavis:
I've been crushing on him for 3 years, but this year is when he started staring at me even though I don't stare at him when he is looking.
(28 November 2016)

Mavis:
Jesus Christ, are you supposed to feel like you wanna puke of excitement when you see a crush.
(28 November 2016)

Mavis:
I act like idc about him when he passes by, but I do care and i'm waiting for him to make the move.
(28 November 2016)

Mavis:
I can't forget when he was staring hardcore when I looked different for a day because I was bored.
(28 November 2016)

Mavis:
We don't even talk, we know each other tho.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment