Monday 28 November 2016

Why such a difference when all are now proven and widely used?

Digital dentistry: Is this the future of dentistry? Where does our profession stand with new technologies, and where might we be going? Yet, some of the advantages may be diminished by the increased cost or technique sensitivity. This has resulted in an alternative to the lower cost electrosurgery devices.
_

Tabatha:
Now I feel confined to two friend groups.
(28 November 2016)

Tabatha:
At my old school, I would go up to any random person I didn't know and talk to them.
(28 November 2016)

Tabatha:
I'm sad about leaving my friends, but this past month I've mostly cried about not being able to be my self.
(28 November 2016)

Tabatha:
All the teachers loved me and most the students liked me.
(28 November 2016)

Tabatha:
It wasn't wierd to see me in a crazy outfit,singing down the halls, or bad dancing in class.
(28 November 2016)

Tabatha:
At my old school I was popular and I could be myself.
(28 November 2016)

Tabatha:
Ok I never knew how much I loved my old school.
(28 November 2016)

Letty:
If you think about someone alot everyday without wanting to does that mean that you are in love or that you have no life?
(28 November 2016)

Arla:
Ex told me he doesn t want me but.?
(28 November 2016)

Arla:
I am starting to love myself again, and I m genuinely happy without him in my life, yes I miss him sometimes and I always want to pick up my phone to call him but I won t break all this progress I ve made.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment