Saturday 26 November 2016

Do get really good at feathering the line and releasing just as the rod stops

So, what do you do when those steelhead or salmon seem out of reach? You can pull up, scout around, and wait, or you can try shooting your line during a cast. How Hard Can It Be to Shoot Fly Line? Shooting line happens when you stop on the final stroke of your forward cast and release as much as the throw can carry.
_

Lakendra:
I'm so disgusted by him and mad at myself. what is the best way to handle this?
(26 November 2016)

Lakendra:
I was stunned and I wish now I had been more assertive and told him that I felt his question was so inappropriate.
(26 November 2016)

Lakendra:
I laughed if off, and said I wasn't giving him any details.
(26 November 2016)

Lakendra:
My mother in law lightly hit his arm and told him to stop.
(26 November 2016)

Lakendra:
After dinner the other night, sitting at the table with just my Mother-in-law and her boyfriend, out of the blue he asks me when my first sexual relationship was.
(26 November 2016)

Emmy:
Why do nazis come to this site?
(26 November 2016)

Tommie:
Why can I not enjoy anything?
(26 November 2016)

Tommie:
I rather feel obliged to do stuff that benefits me like studying or exercising, instead of things I used to enjoy.
(26 November 2016)

Tommie:
I cannot enjoy simple things anymore like going our for an ice-cream, or watching a movie or etc.
(26 November 2016)

Tommie:
Hi, so over the last few years I noticed just how much I've changed.
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment