Monday 28 November 2016

Her doodles end up becoming stories about her life

That represents her removing the illness, which she said she's getting over. It's hard to tell from an image, but Alia's drawings are way more intricate than you might realize. She will have some of her drawings on hand, as well as a number of her jewelry pieces.
_

Christia:
Guys: would you date a disabled girl?
(27 November 2016)

Christia:
Let's say she was the most amazing girl that loved herself and is strong, willing to do whatever to be successful .. but she was disabled, blind or couldn't walk.. would that bother you?
(27 November 2016)

Florentina:
I guy i met on the internet said he loves me and wants to meet me?
(27 November 2016)

Marguerita:
Why do people think having a jealous, crazy, and bipolar attitude is cute in a girl?
(27 November 2016)

Marguerita:
I've dealt with boys that had those characteristics and I will never understand posts where people say being crazy and bipolar is attractive.
(27 November 2016)

Lilliam:
Girls, do you get turned on when you see a handsome guy?
(27 November 2016)

Leticia:
This is a serious question so I need serious answers.
(27 November 2016)

Reita:
How do you tell your biological children that you have decided to give their unborn sibling up for adoption?
(27 November 2016)

Reita:
I don't know how to help them understand this in a positive way.
(27 November 2016)

Reita:
My children are 8 & 10, and will definitely need support through this whole process.
(27 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment