Saturday 26 November 2016

A ghoulish sleep-over between the famous BMW cars

One thing my family and I have always really missed, living overseas, is Halloween. Well, I do miss it, even now that I am grown up. If you visit any of these parties, please leave a comment. The Halloween festivities are included in the entrance price to the zoo, and CREEPY COSTUMES are requested for all.
_

Maudie:
Last month I came back to surprise my BF after having stayed at my cousins house for two weeks and this happened?
(26 November 2016)

Maudie:
Was he cheating or what could have been going on?
(26 November 2016)

Maudie:
No one is supposed to stay at the house but he let her stay anyway.
(26 November 2016)

Maudie:
He told me he wasn't cheating and THT she was just there for one night and he helped her bc her SUV needed to be jump started and was stopped on the side of the road. why would he let her stay but not me when I'm his gf and she isn't?
(26 November 2016)

Maudie:
My BF is staying at his best friends house right now watching his friends house who is in jail rn still and I left my cousins house early to see my BF again and to surprise him bc I love and missed him so much.
(26 November 2016)

Melida:
Present for my 18 year old girlfriend?
(26 November 2016)

Melida:
I got her a necklace last year which she really liked but I can't do that again.
(26 November 2016)

Melida:
I really am lost on what to get her.
(26 November 2016)

Melida:
My girlfriend is turning 18 in less than a month.
(26 November 2016)

Chrissy:
Should 17 or 18 year old men go to strip clubs?
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment