Wednesday 30 November 2016

His decades-old account is still uncomfortably accurate

They often mock and chastise those who refuse to compromise their consciences for the sake of participating in a broken system. Though these millions of voters fancy themselves strategic and savvy, their technique is failing. Eisenhower and the Democratic challenger, Adlai Stevenson.
_

Emogene:
My dad keeps telling my mom is fat?
(30 November 2016)

Nellie:
My friend is ignoring me, she won't let me explain myself! What do I do? (read details)?
(30 November 2016)

Nellie:
Jamie has done this so many times with other arguments.
(30 November 2016)

Nellie:
She has not said a word, NOTHING, even when I sat by her on the bus and explained why we didn't sit there.
(30 November 2016)

Nellie:
She talks to other people but not us.
(30 November 2016)

Nellie:
Then our friend started to ignore us, and hasn't said a word since.
(30 November 2016)

Nellie:
I then got to chose, i also chose the table she was at.
(30 November 2016)

Nellie:
Sarah then was called on, she didn't know what to do so she sat at the only other open table across the room.
(30 November 2016)

Nellie:
Sarah and I did not want to sit by him.
(30 November 2016)

Nellie:
But then the teacher picked a really perverted boy to choose, and he chose a seat at that table.
(30 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment