Wednesday 30 November 2016

They will be giving away a free Apple TV if you commit to the service for three months

More interesting in the documents is how much AT&T really wants to push this. If you pay for one month, then you will get a free Fire TV streaming stick. That is, if you also want internet-based live TV. It will cost $35 per month, carrying 100 channels, of course depending on your location and local rights.
_

Hazel:
I want to have a relationship with my mom, I just don't think this is the way to go about it.
(29 November 2016)

Francoise:
My girlfriends returning back to her country and I'm not sure whether I should let her know I feel really serious about her?
(29 November 2016)

Francoise:
She'll sometimes play it really cool, but will later show moments of huge emotion and affection.
(29 November 2016)

Francoise:
I also don't know if she feels as strongly about me as I do about her.
(29 November 2016)

Francoise:
I've let her know that I really like her, and she's playfully mentioned how I should come visit her back home, but I'm not sure how serious she is.
(29 November 2016)

Francoise:
We've only been going out for 2 months and she'll have to leave in a months time, but I've felt a very strong connection to her in this little time.
(29 November 2016)

Francoise:
We later discovered we liked the same movies, music, past times and other weird stuff I wouldn't talk about to regular people I just met.
(29 November 2016)

Francoise:
We met through a mutual friend, and hit it off very quickly.
(29 November 2016)

Francoise:
I'm a college student and started dating a girl who was studying abroad for a semester in my college from her own country.
(29 November 2016)

Elyse:
How do I break up with someone I never see in person?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment