Monday 28 November 2016

Cybersecurity experts have been all but forgotten and ignored

We are, of course, talking about increased spending on cybersecurity. With the proliferation of threats, companies are willing to spend much more on cybersecurity than ever before. However, as the threats are becoming more diverse and advanced, the need for human cybersecurity experts is on the rise.
_

Rivka:
I really like this guy in my class but am too scared to talk to him I'm fourteen, a freshman in highschool..?
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
All I need is human interaction.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
I need someone in my life, even if this guy and I don't date, just to have a friend right now would be nice.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
Leaving a dependent person alone is like leaving a baby on the doorstep of an abandoned orphanage you didn't know was abandoned.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
I've tried to be independent, but this is just part of my personality.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
I have no friends at school either, so even if I do find the courage to talk to this guy I wouldn't care if we dated or not, I just need human interaction.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
My mom moved out and my dad or sister are hardly ever home.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
I'm a very dependent person and have always had someone there for me.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
And don't say anything like you're too young to date anyway.
(28 November 2016)

Rivka:
My metabolism and thyroid are fine, so I don't know why my body refuses to lose weight.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment