Monday 28 November 2016

Schafer will serve as the Director of Business Development for the offices

The brokerage will be owned and operated by 24-year real estate veteran broker, Gayla Skates, and her daughter, Stacie Schafer. Skates started her real estate career in 1992 with RE/MAX Preferred in Georgia. As the company recruiter, Schafer brought on board 26 agents in less than six months.
_

Carlee:
My boyfriend and I have been having sex at least twice a day since I was 38 weeks.
(28 November 2016)

Carlee:
Doesn't pumping your breasts bring on labor?
(28 November 2016)

Carlee:
My breasts have been leaking milk for almost 3 weeks now and if I don't pump them they get really sore.
(28 November 2016)

Carlee:
I thought that since I was measuring 4-5 weeks over from my second trimester until now that I would go into labor a little early.
(28 November 2016)

Dusti:
My period is due in 1 day, haven't had any symptoms like I usually do?
(28 November 2016)

Dusti:
There's a chance I could be pregnant too, how likely is it?
(28 November 2016)

Dusti:
I usually get sickness and dizziness before my period so the usual pms symptoms, my period is due in literally less than a day and still no sign of symptoms and I just feel like I'm not going to get it.
(28 November 2016)

Mercy:
What would you name these 10 boys?
(28 November 2016)

Chris:
Can I smoke weed with tonsillitis?
(28 November 2016)

Ingrid:
How to get some dude to like me?
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment