Wednesday 30 November 2016

Flatten crust firmly and evenly in the pan using your hands or the back of a spoon

The bars have a tender and chewy crust, a rich fudgy chocolate center with plenty of walnuts and a crumbly topping. Spread the walnut date fudge evenly on top of the crust using with the back of a spoon to flatten. Squeeze remaining crust into clumps and sprinkle over fudge filling.
_

Suzann:
Over the break she sent me a couple of snap chats and told me to have a good thanksgiving.
(29 November 2016)

Suzann:
At the most recent game one she said she wanted to go sit down and wanted me to come with.
(29 November 2016)

Suzann:
She talks to me everyday, she smiles at me whenever she sees me, and at our school's basketball games she will usually hangout with me and a couple of friends until then.
(29 November 2016)

Suzann:
The only problem is I can't tell whether this is of wanting to develop a friendship or romantic feelings.
(29 November 2016)

Suzann:
I've been at my new school for about 3 months now and I've met a girl that seems to like me.
(29 November 2016)

Rowena:
How do I tell friend I don t want to hang out or date?
(29 November 2016)

Rowena:
He keeps asking to hang out and i keep giving excuses and i can t bring myself to just say no.
(29 November 2016)

Rowena:
I said I d go to prom with him over the summer, but I don t want to, at least not alone.
(29 November 2016)

Rowena:
I m not interested in him and in fact he creeps the ever loving crap out of me.
(29 November 2016)

Rowena:
He never established us as dating but I think he thinks we are.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment