Saturday 26 November 2016

It is so funny to watch her trying to be a big helper

My squishy, squealy Little One is two-years-old today. When she was an infant, she had a more mellow nature. Now, her personality really shows. She still spends long periods as a quiet observer, but she also makes her presence known, too. As much as I wish I could keep her as this pint-sized angel forever, I know she will be bigger than me before I blink.
_

Sharilyn:
Side note: We've been together for two years and this was 3 years ago.
(26 November 2016)

Sharilyn:
I want to act cool and confident and like I don't care, mostly for his sake because I know he wants to have a great night out and he deserves it tonight and also because I'm so sick of feeling this way.
(26 November 2016)

Sharilyn:
I know he has a past and that doesn't bother me because we all do, but for some reason I lose my mind when I know we're going out with his friends and that I'll have to see this one girl.
(26 November 2016)

Amelia:
Please help me!!! first kiss?
(26 November 2016)

Suellen:
Do I say anything or no?
(26 November 2016)

Suellen:
It's a very small hardware store and idk whether to speak or not speak?
(26 November 2016)

Suellen:
So I've got to go in the same store my ex works with my family and I'm so nervous about it.
(26 November 2016)

Edyth:
Im always nauseous i have had the worst headaches lately anf im always tired.
(26 November 2016)

Edyth:
We have been trying to get pregnant but all the test have come back negitive.
(26 November 2016)

Edyth:
My cycle usually runs 25 days i am now 4 days late.
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment