Tuesday 29 November 2016

The hard part would be making them smart enough to play

I think as far as a trap, Albus was counting on Voldy never having heard of the mirror before and getting caught up. After all, if Voldy DID know what the mirror did, he would not assume the Stone was actually in there just because he saw it. Presumably there was some sort of 'alert' to let Albus know someone was there, since someone came for Harry.
_

Fallon:
I dream of having someone to fall back upon and care for.
(28 November 2016)

Fallon:
Everyday I hope for things to turn around in my love life but nothing has.
(28 November 2016)

Fallon:
I've been dealing with some trouble, I have never had a girl like me or kiss me and I am 19 years old.
(28 November 2016)

Fallon:
I think woman should be treated like queens and do everything in my power to make her happy.
(28 November 2016)

Fallon:
I always thought of myself as a gentleman.
(28 November 2016)

Giselle:
My parents are making me sick?
(28 November 2016)

Giselle:
Its really depressing so i would appriecate a lot of help.
(28 November 2016)

Giselle:
I wish i could talk to them but they dont even like to make eye contact with me.
(28 November 2016)

Giselle:
I'm sick and tired of this and i dont know what to do.
(28 November 2016)

Giselle:
Sometimes i wonder if they even value me.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment