Tuesday 29 November 2016

Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann have been the most exciting stars

Tony Nese, Drew Gulak and Ariya Daivari feel like the jobber unit of the division. Sin Cara and Lince Dorado looked good in that tag match a few weeks ago. Good choice for a pre-show match, but I wish Swann was involved. Tony Nese looks alright once every six months or so.
_

Miranda:
I am worried that it could be an ectopic pregnancy, but I do not have any of the typical causes.
(29 November 2016)

Miranda:
I am sexually active and I do plan to take a pregnancy test but I think that it is a little too early right now.
(29 November 2016)

Miranda:
I also have been having occasional craps that are not as severe as my usual period cramps; sore breasts; nausea without vomiting; and I have been getting tired quicker than usual.
(29 November 2016)

Miranda:
It came 10 days after my period was meant to come.
(29 November 2016)

Miranda:
It is a much lighter color than usual and there are no clumps.
(29 November 2016)

Miranda:
My period is usually pretty heavy for the first few days.
(29 November 2016)

Miranda:
I have been having a really light period for the last 8 days, so light that I don't even need a pad, I just see it when I wipe.
(29 November 2016)

Jack:
Is it okay to stay single until you meet the right one?
(29 November 2016)

Jack:
Even if you been single for too long.
(29 November 2016)

Brandie:
On a scale of 0-10,how pretty does she look? Please rate her?
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment