Wednesday 30 November 2016

The new epilogue explains what happened between these two pivotal moments in my life

The book was first released October 2014, and a year later my father died. Please help spread the word to friends and family you know would benefit from reading my story. Over 19,000 people have signed up. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.
_

Coreen:
Next day when he clocked into work he got a talking to from the CSS and he told me about it last night. (Monday) this all happened all this week.
(29 November 2016)

Coreen:
We were doing our normal good bye kiss before I went home (he worked till 9 and was on his lunch hour). He is a cart pusher and had been working for 3 years and I am a people greeter and been working for a year.
(29 November 2016)

Yun:
Ok.listen.I want genuine answers please.If you stay at your female friends house from 7am to 4 pm after a nightout how possible is that she?
(29 November 2016)

Yun:
She dropped drug in your glass of water and let a guy you rejected and hates you in to rape you?
(29 November 2016)

Ming:
Why do women think men should take care of them their entire lives for free?
(29 November 2016)

Vertie:
Then it went to barely talking at school, and now she hasnt opened my snaps in 3 days.
(29 November 2016)

Madelyn:
Can he get kicked out of the military?
(29 November 2016)

Madelyn:
Now he is going to be njp a second time.
(29 November 2016)

Madelyn:
Legally he is responsible for it because they are married.
(29 November 2016)

Madelyn:
I'm not sure why, she wants him to take care of this baby like it's his but it isn't.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment