Wednesday 30 November 2016

How much money did Iraq earn last year from oil?

Copy may not be in its final form. First of all, if you look at the last eight years, look where America was eight years ago, and look where it is today. We have the strongest economy in history. How much money did they get, cash on the barrel head, to Saddam Hussein?
_

Reva:
On thanksgiving day she went on a trip with her family(mom, brothers and sisters in law) I did not text her all day.
(29 November 2016)

Reva:
I was in this relationship for 3 to 4 months and we have never fight di we have had misunderstanding once and I apologized to her.
(29 November 2016)

Tamica:
I hate when my boyfriend pulls out. We have had many talks about kids and we both agreed we're ready...?
(29 November 2016)

Tamica:
He doesn't pull out every time so I'm not sure if it's just a nice change up for him.
(29 November 2016)

Tamica:
I also prefer it because I think it feels so much better and connected.
(29 November 2016)

Tamica:
We have passionate, amazing sex and it really kills the moment for me when he pulls out at and ejaculates on my butt, especially since I am eager to have a baby.
(29 November 2016)

Tamica:
Is it wrong for me to get upset when my boyfriend pulls out?
(29 November 2016)

Johna:
Eharmony emails?
(29 November 2016)

Johna:
I'm not interested in online dating, why would they send me emails if i was never signed up for them?
(29 November 2016)

Johna:
I'm getting lots of emails from eharmony, but i never signed up in the first place.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment