Monday 28 November 2016

Creating a unified view of customer information across bookings and orders

Increased personalized service or one to one service: Identify people for face to face interactions. Time saving: Point and shoot marketing. Improve customer knowledge: Feedback about the food, experience and value. Mailchimp free for 2,00 contacts . Many of our customers are using that.
_

Emily:
Middle for Boy-Ronald Wayne Middle for Girl Patricia Carol We like Common,uncommon, trendy ,unique,different,bibical, Any orgin is fine.
(28 November 2016)

Whitney:
Why am I feeling annoyed with having a feeling for someone?
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
Why is my best friend being mean and distant?
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
We have class together so we have brunch before class every other day... he stop coming.
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
But he gets upset if I don't answer my phone.
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
When I call him it goes to voicemail.
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
I don't know what I did and say to him.
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
We were REALLY and made MANY memories... but now he has been really mean and distant with me for the past three weeks.
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
We've been friends for almost 2 years and that doesn't seem like enough, but we're in college and we see each other every day.
(28 November 2016)

Augustina:
I have a best friend who is a guy.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment