Monday 28 November 2016

They depend on their national status for a perceived sense of worth

The article does not mention how religion intersects with this sense of crisis. Correctly, in my view: religion is indeed not the motivator for this crisis. But when faith is invoked by those who oppose racial diversity, it is not real, transforming Christianity.
_

Sueann:
Would you be in the wrong or would you be in the right?
(28 November 2016)

Sueann:
Parents if you didn't accept your childrens hobbies and they had an argument with you about accepting you, but you not acceptingg them for who they are.
(28 November 2016)

Ping:
But I'm definitely reasonably audible lol.
(28 November 2016)

Bee:
What are some inexpensive mountain towns?
(28 November 2016)

Bee:
I want to move to a small town in the mountains and I've been trying to brainstorm some cities.
(28 November 2016)

Alex:
I'm scared to make noise during sex?
(28 November 2016)

Bok:
I replied and he never texted me back Why hasn't he texted me back?
(28 November 2016)

Bok:
We started at the markets and then got a coffee followed by dinner out at the end of the date, he hugged me and said 'let's hang out again soon' two days later, he sent me a text asking me how my week had been.
(28 November 2016)

Linsey:
I miss my ex, but she cheated on me months ago. Ever reached out to an ex?
(28 November 2016)

Linsey:
I'm sure she's afraid to reach out to me because of what she did to me.
(28 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment