Tuesday 29 November 2016

Sometimes you have to make the answer right here at home

They keep their eyes on the prize, and focus with laser precision on starting, building and sustaining their business. EntreCon Pensacola 2016 brought a plateful of learning and networking opportunities to downtown Pensacola. Because it may spark in someone else what that one metalworking class did for her when she was an art history major.
_

Temika:
Friday, of last week I ask to go to the restroom I didn't have to go I just wasn't feeling class.
(29 November 2016)

Temika:
The staring continue once I notice, winkng, really hard staring serious staring like I don't know how to describe it.
(29 November 2016)

Temika:
I never notice he stares at me until my friend (classmate at the time ) told me she notices him staring at me.
(29 November 2016)

Temika:
I'm in this sales class with this kid who I never notice who sits in the front row, like I do.
(29 November 2016)

Temika:
I kinda like it but it throws me off.
(29 November 2016)

Jerlene:
Does he really want to be with me?
(29 November 2016)

Jerlene:
His personality has changed since boot camp, and he's so much more serious and unemotional than before.. I don't know if he still wants this.
(29 November 2016)

Jerlene:
It just seems like it's to the point where I'm a low priority.
(29 November 2016)

Jerlene:
I know he's busy with school and stuff.
(29 November 2016)

Jerlene:
He's always seemed to care for me and love me but lately he hardly talks to me.
(29 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment