Sunday 27 November 2016

So many families put a lot of effort into creating a spooky garden or porch in Dorset

We all got dressed up as soon as I had finished work and waited until the sun had gone down to light our pumpkins. We spent roughly an hour out trick or treating and M headed home with a full pumpkin bucket. Haribo and Swizzle lollies seemed to be the sweet of choice this year.
_

Eugene:
My boyfriend was talking to a guy and I'm pissed?
(26 November 2016)

Eugene:
He's in love with this guy so how could he love me?
(26 November 2016)

Eugene:
He keeps apologizing and promising me it will never happen again.
(26 November 2016)

Eugene:
I confronted him and he came clean right away but still I'm so mad right now.
(26 November 2016)

Eugene:
I was looking through his account.
(26 November 2016)

Eugene:
Now I find out that my boyfriend actually had sex with him one time a month into the relationship and I'm so mad I can't even see straight.
(26 November 2016)

Eugene:
He told me he was just his friend.
(26 November 2016)

Eugene:
I've been dating my boyfriend for a year and he started talking to this guy and I questioned him about it because my boyfriend is bisexual.
(26 November 2016)

Lasonya:
Husband doesn't want to have sex lately?
(26 November 2016)

Lasonya:
We are happy and what not just don't know why the sex is lacking now. 3 Years Married.
(26 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment